Operations Support Administrator
The London Company, LLC Registered Investment Advisor
Founded in 1994, The London Company is a majority employee-owned investment management firm serving institutional, sub-advisory, and wealth clients and their intermediaries around the world. Strategies focus on U.S. equity management across all market capitalizations. At the heart of the Firm’s investment principles is a belief that markets are much less efficient at assessing risk than reward. That downside protection focus is the hallmark of the Firm’s singular, highly differentiated investment process that relies on facts—not speculation. This disciplined and transparent approach has produced a growing and diversified client base.
The London Company is seeking an Operations Support Administrator who works well in a team environment as well as independently on assignments. Key criteria for success include a highly energetic, tech-savvy, self-motivated individual with a strong work ethic, a desire to learn, exceptional problem-solving and analytical skills, and adaptable/responsive in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment.
- Provide administrative support for the Operations Team
- Daily reconciliation of portfolio transactions and positions using custodian data files.
- Facilitate and process new accounts, changes/updates
- Prepare and execute an array of client reporting including, meeting books, client questionnaires and internal reporting
- Communicate directly with clients, consultants, custodians and other industry professionals, providing high quality customer service
- Communicate with Portfolio Managers on new account funding, additional account deposits and withdrawal requests to ensure timely investment or liquidation of client assets
- Maintain all pertinent client information and client files in CRM system and document management system
- Adhere to Company and Industry Compliance regulations
- Maintain confidentiality of all sensitive and confidential issues
- Bachelor’s degree preferably in Business, Finance or Economics and/or 2 years of working experience in a related field.
- Organized and attentive to detail
- Demonstrates the ability to work independently and within a team environment
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Strong analytical mindset, quick to learn new software(s), proficient in Microsoft Office suite, particularly Excel
- Ability to perform technical, specialized and complex work using independent judgment as well as multi-task efficiently
- Ability to understand detailed work instructions and manage multiple daily priorities, completing assignments in a timely and accurate manner
- Knowledge of SS&C Advent Software products and Salesforce a plus
- Willingness to learn and/or develop new procedures as needed
About London’s Culture
Since its founding, The London Company has put its clients first, and that central focus is at the heart of the Firm’s culture. The London Company has developed a reputation for being available, accessible, and proactive with its clients. The Firm prides itself on its ability to build deep relationships, continues to make significant investments in the team cross all departments to ensure it delivers the highest level of client service. The independent, boutique nature of the firm has allowed us to enhance the quality of the client and employee experience, leading to a healthy and rewarding firm culture.
The London Company is an established, nationally recognized firm with an ownership culture and has recently been named for the third consecutive year by The Richmond Times-Dispatch as a 2022 Top Workplace in the greater Richmond area. The Firm’s largest asset is its people, so the firm focuses on retaining and investing in its people for the long-term. Evaluations and strategic planning aim to position employees to maximize their potential. The Firm strongly believes an ownership culture is paramount to continued success and applies this belief across all functions of the firm.
Our passion is investing. Our mission is to channel that passion to enrich the lives of our clients and colleagues in an enduring and meaningful way.
At The London Company, we embrace integrity, dedication, and respect.
To provide superior downside protection and exemplary client service and team engagement.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
The London Company offers a flexible environment with a market leading benefits package: salary plus bonus, health insurance, 401k plan, vacation time, and many other perks.
To Apply please submit both a cover letter and resume.
We look forward in hearing from you!