Skip to main content

Pensions & Investments 2023 Best Places to Work in Money Management Award

For the second year in a row, The London Company has been named one of Pensions & Investments’ Top Places to Work in Money Management 2023!

Winning this award is special to The London Company and reflects glowing recommendations from current employees via an anonymous third-party survey. Employee surveys make up 75% of the consideration, while the remaining 25% is an employer survey that evaluates workplace policies, practices, benefits, and demographics.

The London Company is honored to be recognized for our continuous focus on employee satisfaction. We view this award as an acknowledgment of our persistent efforts to uphold our high standards of workplace culture, policies, and practices to go above and beyond in the money management industry.


P&I Best Places to Work in Money Management Award 2023


About the Award

Pensions & Investments worked with Best Companies Group, a firm specializing in identifying great places to work, to collect and analyze survey data to identify companies that stood out for their efforts to create a culture that supports employees and fosters their best work.

Pensions & Investments kicked off the award in 2012 by recognizing 15 winners. Now in 2023, 123 firms have earned the Best Places to Work designation.

See the full list of winners here.


About The London Company

Founded in 1994, The London Company set out with the mission to create enduring value with a foundation built on quality, consistency, and commitment.

At The London Company, we confidently and collaboratively operate through a cohesive and independent investment process to carry out a singular objective: preserve and grow wealth through quality value investing driven by downside protection.

Learn more about The London Company: Our Firm

You are now leaving The London Company’s website. The link below is provided as a convenience, and The London Company is not responsible for the content provided on the destination site.